- Monkey drums are found all over the world and are a popular instrument with children.
- Try and make different rhythms, try changing the pace at which you roll.
- They are so easy to play - a monkey could do it! Hold the bottom of the stick handle with two flat hands.
- Slowly twist the stick along the palm of your hands, rolling it between your palms by moving one hand forward and the other hand backward at the same time.
- Keep practicing and work on getting a steady beat.
What's in the box
1 x 4-inch Monkey drum (BLUE)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.